Hospitals and clinics for both humans and animals produce a good deal of organic waste through medical procedures that can include surgery, dental work, and dialysis, as examples. In addition, larger facilities may include kitchens and cafeterias adding to waste accumulation.
Reduction of biofilm buildup is critical to maintaining a clean, odor free, and healthy environment for patients and staff, and MegaMicrobes is smart choice because of its efficacy and safety.
With MegaMicrobes, there are no toxic fumes or material to contend with, and you will be assured of positive results for your facility and local community.
Substantial discounts are available to medical facilities when purchasing in bulk. Please use the contact form below to contact us for more information.
MegaMicrobes Liquid is an all-natural bioremediation solution, comprised of a powerful, patented formulation of friendly (non-pathogenic) bacteria cells that have been cultivated specifically to metabolize, or digest organic matter in outgoing waste water drains, pipes, and tanks.
Key features of MegaMicrobes Liquid:
- Quickly clears drain sludge and eliminates odors
- Reduces maintenance costs and headaches associated with frequent clogs and back-ups
- Exceptional bacterial enzyme activity with an exclusive, patented formulation that requires no pre-hydration or mixing before application
- Breaks down a wide range of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and even hydrocarbons into harmless compounds
- Economical – just 2-4 ounces per drain treatment; 18+ month shelf-life
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Listed in the EPA’s Safer Choice program, identifying it as “best in its class” for combination of ingredients and effectiveness